domingo, 27 de novembro de 2011

Murderdolls

Murderdolls - Beyond The Valley of The Murderdolls
Gênero: Horror Punk / Glam Metal / Heavy Metal
País: EUA
Ano: 2002

Tracklist:
1. Slit My Wrist
2. Twist My Sister
3. Dead in Hollywood
4. Love At First Fright
5. People Hate Me
6. She Was A Teenage Zombie
7. Die My Bride
8. Graverobbing USA
9. 197666
10. Dawn of The Dead
11. Let's Go To War
12. Dressed To Depress
13. Kill Miss America
14. B-Movie Scream Queen
15. Motherfucker, I Don't Care
16. Crash Crash
17. Let's Fuck
18. I Take Drugs
19. White Wedding ( Billy Idol cover )
20. Welcome To The Strange
21. I Love To Say Fuck

line-up:
Wednesday 13 - vocal
Joey Jordison - guitar
Tripp Eisen - guitar
Eric Griffin - bass
Ben Graves - drums

Murderdolls - Women And Children Last
Gênero: Horror Punk / Glam Metal / Heavy Metal
País: EUA
Ano: 2010

Tracklist:
1. The World According To Revenge
2. Chapel of Blood
3. Bored 'Til Death
4. Drug Me To Hell
5. Nowhere
6. Summertime Suicide
7. Death Valley Superstars
8. My Dark Place Alone
9. Blood Stained Valentine
10. Pieces of You
11. Homicide Drive
12. Rock 'N Roll is All I Got
13. Nothing's Gonna Be Alright
14. Whatever You Got, I'm Against It
15. Hello, Goodbye, Die
16. Motherfucker See, Motherfucker Do
17. The Funeral Ball
18. A Moment of Violence

line-up:
Wednesday 13 - vocal
Joey Jordison - guitar
Roman Surman - guitar
Jack Tankersley - bass
Racci Shay - drums


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário